Global Entry Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Global Entry is a program managed by United States' Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that permits low-risk, pre-approved travelers to attain advanced approval on entering into the United States. Through Global Online Enrollment System (GOES), one can register himself by entering his/her application for CBP trusted traveler programs of United States. However we cannot avoid that sometimes Global Entry login page is unaccessible. To solve these unavoidable instances this page will help you with your login processes regarding Global Entry. Check out the video below and be enlightened! Step by step instructions are also provided to help you more with your login process:
Steps to follow to login:
- The first thing to do is to copy and paste the Global Entry login page URL (Uniform Resource Locator) onto the address bar of your web browser: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes
- Once directed to the Global Entry Login page, find the Login box and enter your GOES (Global Online Enrollment System) User Id on the first textbox. After filling in the User Id box, move on to the next one.
- Enter your Password on the second text box. Note: Be sure to enter your correct password so as to avoid any errors while logging in.)
- After completing steps two and three click the Sign In button and you will be directed to your GOES (Global Online Enrollment System) account.
Having troubles while logging in? Reset your login credentials:
If you cannot access your account with the first try then try these alternative steps that we offer-
- On this same page URL: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes find the Recover Password/ Recover User Id link and click it.
- If it is your Password you are having troubles with, click the Recover Password and you will be directed to their Password Reset page.
- Once directed to the Password reset page, they will be asking on how can they identify you. Choose whether through your GOES User Id or Membership Number/ PASS ID. If you choose GOES ID, it will require you to enter your User Id and your Date of Birth and then click Next. You will then proceed to the next steps to recover your Password. If you choose the Membership Number/PASS ID, it will require you to input your Membership Number/PASS ID and your date of birth and then click Next. You will also proceed to the next steps to recover your Pasword. Just follow the onscreen instructions and fill in the mandatory fields.
- If it is your User ID that you forgot then click the link from the GOES login page as stated in step number one. You will be then directed to the User ID reset page which will ask you on what did you forget and how can they identify you. Just follow the onscreen instructions and fill in the mandatory fields and then click Next. You will then proceed to whatever next step they will require you to take to recover your User ID.
There are several phone numbers provided according to the place you are located:
Albuquerque International Sunport Aiport (ABQ)- (505) 346-6994
Atlanta Port Office (Customs House)- (404) 675-1326
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)- (512) 530-3056
Boston-Logan International Airport (BOS)- (617) 568-1810
Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT)- (980) 235-1622
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)- (859) 282-6308
Denver International Airport (DEN)- (303) 342-7400
Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL)-(954) 761-2004
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)- (310) 568-7543
Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD)- (703) 661-2854
>Send a mail:
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
P.O. Box 946
Williston, VT 05495
Attention: CBP Ombudsman
Please do not forget to bookmark this page and also do not forget to check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Global Entry login process.